Fresh Finale in Ottawa 60% sold in just 10 days! Image

Fresh Finale in Ottawa 60% sold in just 10 days!

By Newinhomes on Oct 18, 2018

Since Greatwise Developments launched the Fresh Finale in Ottawa, the collection of contemporary townhomes is already 60% sold!

We’re not surprised sales are going so well. The first phase of Fresh Towns sold out in a few weeks, and the second phase is currently 90% sold.

“We knew there was demand for outstanding architecture, well-designed layouts, and well-priced townhomes and the sales and ongoing interest proves our strategy,” says Derek Nzeribe, Milborne Group, who is managing sales. “We are predicting a complete sell out by end of November.”

The Fresh Finale features 32 townhomes in three collections. The City Towns are back-to-back townhomes with three finished levels. Each home has a balcony, two bedrooms, and a private garage for two small or midsize cars.

The Urban Towns are compact through townhomes with a backyard, two-bedroom layouts, and an oversized single garage. The Uptowns are 20’+ townhomes with a backyard, private rooftop terrace, and a private garage.

The stunning interiors are from the minds of Ottawa firm, West of Main, and feature high quality finishes such as quartz countertops, stainless steel finish appliances, and soft-close cabinetry.

Located at Baseline Rd. and Morrison Dr. in Qualicum, Fresh Towns is surrounded by a wealth of amenities, including parks, schools, grocery stores, shopping, and restaurants.

According to Greatwise and Milborne, Fresh Towns is an alternative to mid- and high-rise condo living for first-time buyers, families, and empty nesters. Not every millennial or boomer wants to live the high-rise condo lifestyle. Fresh Towns is the opportunity to own a new low-rise home in a real estate market that’s currently heating up!  

Visit Fresh Towns as soon as you can

Fresh Finale in Ottawa by Greatwise Developments

In just 10 days, 60% of the Fresh Finale sold. We’re guessing the remaining 40% won’t be available for long – especially now that this news is out.

For more information about the available townhomes in the Fresh Finale, visit the sales centre at 2795 Baseline Rd. or call 613-693-0808.

Tags:

Follow NewInHomes.com