Other Models at Tiffany Hill
Please call Shirley Clarke at 289-239-7677 for more details.
- INSPIRING DESIGNS REFLECTING ELEMENTS OF FRENCH PROVINCIAL & TRADITIONAL ARCHITECTURE with finishes of STONE by “Stonework’s”, STUCCO & GENUINE CLAY BRICK (including sides & rears) with raked masonry joints. “LIMESTONE” pre-cast detailing such as: arches, keystones, banding & sills, to front elevations. Elevations are complimented with decorative aluminum frieze board at the rooflines and painted decorative vinyl columns and ornate metal &/or vinyl railing, as per elevation.
- Architecturally controlled colour schemes from Rosehaven’s selections for the purpose of providing a pleasing streetscape.
- Brick soldier coursing with steel lintels above all second floor windows.
- NINE (9’) FOOT HIGH CEILINGS THROUGHOUT THE MAIN FLOOR, for the 45’ and & 50’ designs only.
- SUNKEN FOYERS & FEATURE CURVED ARCHWAYS, as per plan.
- OPEN TWO (2) STOREY AREAS, VAULTED, CATHEDRAL, BARREL & RAISED HIGH CEILNGS ELEMENTS, as per plan.
- It’s EnerGuide in here. At Tiffany Hill all of our designs have been reviewed & assessed by a third party energy evaluator (working with EnerQuality Corporation) and each design has been given a preliminary EnerGuide rating which reflects the energy efficiency of our homes. Once the house is completed and just prior to closing, the same independent energy evaluator will return to the home to determine the air tightness of your home and model the house’s energy efficiency as built. The energy data collected will be submitted to Natural Resources Canada, and based on this information, the home will receive a final EnerGuide label indicating the energy efficiency rating of the home backed by the Government of Canada. (“EnerGuide is an official trademark of the Government of Canada. Used with permission.”)
- Structurally sound 2” x 6” EXTERIOR WALL CONSTRUCTION, or to O.B.C. specifications.
- 2” X 10” FLOOR JOISTS, or to O.B.C. specifications.
- Quality kitchen upper and base cabinetry which includes one bank of drawers, from Rosehaven’s standard samples.
- EXTENDED 41” UPPER KITCHEN CABINETS ADORNED WITH CROWN MOULDING (adding an additional 33% more upper storage) for the 45’ & 50’ designs only, from Rosehaven’s standard samples.
- DOUBLE STAINLESS STEEL “LEDGE BACK” SINKS with SINGLE LEVER FAUCET.
- ACRYLIC 5’ OR 6’ OVAL TUB WITH SEPARATE SHOWER in master ensuite bathrooms, as per plan.
- SHOWER ENCLOSURE TO HAVE GLASS WALLS on half walls wherever possible and/or GLASS “PICTURE WINDOW”, with GLASS SHOWER DOOR, ACRYLIC BASE and WATERPROOF CEILING LIGHT, as per plan.
- SEPARATE TOILET ENCLOSURES TO MASTER ENSUITE BATHROOMS, as per plan.
- 100 AMP ELECTRICAL SERVICE with circuit breaker panel (labeled) and all copper wiring.
- White toggle switches and plugs throughout.
- MODERN INTERIOR CEILING MOUNTED LIGHT FIXTURES FEATURNIG “MARBLEIZED GLASS & “SILVER FINISH ACCENTS” to ALL BEDROOMS, STUDIES, LOFTS & MEDIA ROOMS. Except family room, great room & living room will have a switched wall outlet. Globe lights to finished laundry rooms and walk-in closets.
- All Interior selections will be made at the Rosehaven Homes Décor Studio located in Oakville, from Rosehaven’s standard samples, during a private appointment with Rosehaven’s Décor Consultant. At this time you will also have the opportunity to purchase and incorporate upgraded finishing touches to your new Rosehaven Home.
- Rosehaven Homes doesn’t charge you for boulevard landscaping, subdivision enhancements, or driveway paving.
Contact the Builder