Features & Finishes
SPECTACULAR BUILDING FEATURES
- The Thornhill is nestled on 3.5 acres of carefully groomed land.
Set within the established charm of South Thornhill, the residence
will rise at the corner of Bathurst Street and Beverley Glen Boulevard.
- The Thornhill residence oers thoughtful layouts designed for
- A dedicated 24-hour concierge will warmly welcome residents and
guests upon entrance to the stunning lobby, designed by the worldrenowned
interior design rm, HOK.
Surrounded by the quaint comforts of this exclusive South Thornhill
neighbourhood, residents will enjoy everyday conveniences including
exciting shops, cafés, restaurants, schools, luscious parks, local transit
(Viva Line) and commuter highway networks (Highway 407 and
Highway 7) – all just steps to The Promenade Mall.
INCREDIBLE BUILDING AMENITIES
Residents will enjoy exclusive use of the many lifestyle amenities
located on the ground oor, second oor and seventh oor.
Ground oor amenities at The Thornhill include:
- Family room with a children’s area designed for playing games,
arts and crafts and educational activity.
- A bright co-working space with bookable meeting room
and social areas.
- Gymnasium with basketball nets and open space for sports
and friendly competition.
- A fully equipped pet wash made simple and luxurious for beloved
- Outdoor community courtyard, provides a great place to relax
or mix and mingle with neighbours.
- Enjoy resident gardening plots and greenhouse, nestled amongst
the privacy of the professionally landscaped areas, designed by
Toronto’s Land Art Design.
- Dog lovers and their furry friends will enjoy the fully fenced,
on-site dog run area.
Second oor amenities include:
- Fitness centre with a yoga studio, providing a place to achieve
tness goals without distractions.
Seventh oor amenities include:
- Outdoor terrace with plenty of dining spaces, BBQs, lounge areas
and climbing play structure for the kids to explore.
- Bookable indoor party room and dining room with direct access
to the outdoor patio with private entertaining areas.
- Approximately 9 ft. ceiling heights in principal rooms, dened as Living
Rooms and Dining Rooms. Where bulkheads or dropped ceilings are
required, the height of the ceiling will be less than 9 ft. All measurements
are calculated from the nished concrete slab oor to the underside
of the concrete slab or nished ceiling above.
- Entry door to be pre-nished, with painted custom surround.
- Contemporary 4” baseboards in all areas except Bathroom(s)
and Laundry Room, which have a tile baseboard.
- Contemporary 2” casings throughout.
- Flat panel interior doors with satin chrome lever hardware.
- Framed mirrored sliding closet doors in Foyer and Bedroom(s),
as per plan.
- Suite walls primed and painted in latex at nish o-white paint;
Kitchen, Bathroom(s) and Laundry/Storage to be painted in latex
eggshell o-white paint. Latex semi-gloss o-white paint on trim.
All paint is low VOC.
- White, smooth, painted ceilings in all areas.
- Ground Floor Patios and Above Grade Terraces to receive
- Exterior hose bib provided for Ground Floor suites.
- Laminate ooring in the Foyer and Foyer closet, Hallway, Bedroom(s),
Living/Dining Room, Den and Kitchen, as per plan.
- Porcelain oor tile in Bathroom(s), as per plan.
- Ceramic oor tile in Laundry/Storage areas, as per plan.
- Custom-designed contemporary Kitchen cabinetry, with integrated
under-cabinet valance lighting and soft-close hardware.
- Quartz countertop with single bowl stainless-steel, under-mount sink.
- Matching Kitchen island or peninsula with quartz countertop and
dining accommodations, as per plan.
- Single-lever Kitchen faucet with pull-out head for ease of use.
- Contemporary tile backsplash.
- Suites smaller than 1,000 square feet to receive European-style Kitchen
appliances, including: stainless steel 24” refrigerator with bottom mount
freezer, 24” paneled dishwasher, 24” built-in electric cooktop and wall
oven, hood fan vented to exterior, and microwave in island or peninsula.
Suites without an island to receive built-in microwave with a trim kit
in lieu of microwave in island or peninsula.
- Suites larger than 1,000 square feet to receive European-style Kitchen
appliances, including: stainless steel 30” refrigerator with bottom mount
freezer, 24” paneled dishwasher, 30” built-in electric cooktop and wall
oven, hood fan vented to exterior, and microwave in island or peninsula.
- Contemporary track light
- Low consumption toilets.
- Custom-designed Bathroom vanity and one-piece sink(s) with
integrated basin. Bathrooms to receive frameless mirror(s).
- All Bathrooms to have light sconce above frameless vanity mirror(s).
Pot light within the tub/shower.
- Contemporary single-lever chrome faucet(s) on vanity, and chrome
xtures in shower or bathtub.
- Acrylic deep soaker tub and wall tile surround up to ceiling, as per plan.
- Clear tempered framed glass shower stalls, with preformed base
and full-height wall tile surround, as per plan.
- Chrome Bathroom accessories, including towel bar or ring, toilet paper
holder, and shower rod./
LAUNDRY ROOM FEATURES
- Stacked, front loading washer and dryer, vented to the exterior.
ADVANCED SECURITY FEATURES
- Suite hydro individually metered.
- Individual service panel with circuit breakers.
- Pre-wired outlets for television, telephone and/or Internet connections
in Living Room, Bedroom(s) and Den, as per plan.
- Energy-ecient ceiling light
xtures provided in Foyer, Bedroom(s),
and Den, as per plan.
- Capped ceiling outlet in Living Room/Dining Room, as per plan.
- Switch controlled outlet to be provided in Living Room.
- Capped ceiling outlet above Kitchen island or peninsula, as per plan.
- All appliances connected and ready to use.
- White decora-style switches and receptacles throughout.
- Exterior light
xtures for Ground Floor suites.
TARION WARRANTY PROGRAM FOR NEW CONSTRUCTION.
- Cameras at all visitor entrances, allowing for in-suite viewing through
cable television (as per applicable television provider).
- Enter-phone to facilitate visitor access to Tower Lobby.
- Resident key fob access to Amenity Areas and Residential
- Convenient underground parking with cameras at pre-selected
locations, along with two-way voice communication to Concierge
or monitoring station.
- Suite entry door(s) to have rough-in for keypad and door contact
for intrusion alarm system.
- Rough-in intrusion provision on windows and exterior doors for Ground
Floor suites only.
PLEASE NOTE: Prices and speci
cations are subject to change without notice. Window con
guration may vary with
nal construction drawings.
All areas and stated room dimensions are approximate. Floor area measured in accordance with Tarion bulletin #22. Actual living area will vary
from oor area stated. The Vendor shall have the right to make reasonable changes in the opinion of the Vendor in the plans and speci
if required and to substitute other material for that provided for herein with material that is of equal or better quality than that provided for herein.
The determination of whether or not a substitute material is of equal or better quality shall be made by the Vendor’s architect whose determination
nal and binding. Colour, texture, appearance, etc. of features and
nishes installed in the Unit may vary from Vendor’s samples as a result
of normal manufacturing and installation processes. Decorative and upgraded items displayed in the future furnished model suites and sales oce
are for display purposes only and are not included in the purchase price. E. & O.E. – October 2019