- Clay brick exteriors including accent brick, stucco and stone on front of home only, as per elevation.
- Pre-finished aluminum soffits, fascia, siding and down spouts as per elevation and model selected.
- Metal insulated entry doors with weather-stripping. Front doors also feature glass window insert as per plan.
- Thermopane vinyl casement windows. All windows double-glazed with Low-E glass. All operating windows are screened. Internal
grills on all front elevations (side and rear for corner certain conditions). Basement to feature vinyl frame windows with vinyl sliders.
Colours determined by architectural control.
- Cladwood sectional roll up garage doors with decorative windowlites as per approved elevation.
- Entire lot sodded, except driveway, walkways and treed areas. Excluding portions of side yard to be gravel as per builders discretion.
- Precast concrete slab walkway from driveway to front entry, precast steps at front porch, rear door, side doors and at laundry room
door where applicable.
- One exterior water tap (rear or side of house) and one exterior water tap in the garage.
- Two exterior electrical plugs.
- All outside colours and materials pre-selected by the Vendor, architecturally controlled.
- All driveways to be paved.
- 25 Year Manufacturer’s warranty on shingles.
- High efficiency forced air gas furnace with Electrical Ignition.
- Hot water tank is gas rental unit.
- Thermostat centrally located on main floor.
- Installation of HRV (Heat Recovery Ventilator) where required.
- Exterior walls provide R-20 insulation, R-50 blown insulation in the roof and R-12 in basement to 2 feet below grade only, as per code.
- All ducts sized for future air conditioning & to be professionally cleaned after closing.
- Double compartment ledge back stainless steel sink with single lever faucet with vegetable sprayer.
- White vented exhaust fan over stove area.
- Heavy-duty receptacle for stove.
- Dedicated electrical outlet for refrigerator.
- Split electrical outlets at counter level for small appliances.
- Choice of custom quality kitchen cabinets and laminate counter tops from Vendor’s samples. Kitchen features tall upper cabinets and
one bank of drawers, as per applicable plan.
- Rough-in plumbing and rough-in electrical at sink for future automatic dishwasher.
- Breakfast bars and islands as per plans.
- Buffet niche if applicable, choice of custom quality kitchen base cabinets and laminate counter tops from Vendor’s samples.
- White bathroom fixtures throughout.
- Ensuite 4 or 5 piece bath off master bedroom with elegant bath, separate shower and vanity as per floor plans.
- Electrical outlets for small appliances beside vanity in all bathrooms.
- Exhaust fans in all bathrooms.
- Privacy locks on all bathroom doors.
- Single lever chrome taps in all vanities except laundry and oval tubs.
- Choice of custom quality vanity cabinets and laminate counter tops from Vendor’s samples.
- Choice of ceramic tile up to ceiling in standard bathtub enclosures and shower stalls (where applicable). Tiled ceilings only included
where ceiling is dropped over tub or shower.
- Shower stalls have half wall with glass surround above, glass shower door and waterproof light fixture.
- Oval tub enclosure without shower tiled to approximately 18" above tub (where applicable).
- Vanity width mirrors in all washrooms complete with strip lighting.
MAIN FLOOR LAUNDRY:
- Door from garage to laundry room where indicated on floor plans where grade permits.
- Side access door from laundry room or garage to exterior where indicated and where grade permits.
- Single plastic laundry tub with attached cabinet as per plan.
- Plumbing for automatic washer.
- Heavy-duty electrical outlet for dryer and electrical outlet for washer.
- Nine foot (9’) ceilings on main floor where possible excluding powder room, laundry room and closets.
- Raised Basement.
- Door from garage to interior of home where indicated on floor plans and where grade permits.
- Oak railing, oak treads and oak veneer risers and stringers to all finished areas, and choice of oak 1 ¾” pickets or metal pickets, as per
plans - (oak: natural finish). Basement wood stairs to be painted unless otherwise indicated on plan.
- Choice of painted Colonial White 800 Series or Classique interior passage doors and closet door(s). All closets to have wire shelving.
- Colonial 5” Baseboard throughout, with quarter-round where applicable and 3” casing on windows and doors.
- All drywall applied with screws, using a minimum number of nails.
- Satin nickel finish hardware throughout (all hinges painted white).
- All archways fully trimmed. Columns as per plan.
- Direct vent gas fireplaces as per applicable plan, featuring 8” marble surround. Choice of marble from Vendor’s samples.
- Circuit-breaker type panel with 200amp service. All wiring in accordance with Ontario Hydro standards.
- Light fixtures provided throughout finished areas (except living room which is a switch control receptacle and dining room which is a
capped outlet) and exterior.
- Two electrical outlets in the garage (one in ceiling for future garage door opener) and one in unfinished area of basement under
- Two exterior electrical outlets: one at rear of house and one in porch area.
- White Decora switches and receptacles throughout.
- Smoke detectors on every floor. One carbon monoxide detector.
- Rough-in central vacuum system to garage.
- Electrical door chimes.
- Cable TV rough-in provided in all bedrooms except master.
- Rough-in wiring for dishwasher.
- Prewiring for rough-in security system to all main & basement windows & doors. Includes 1 keypad & motion.
- “Smart Ready Home” rough-in integrated system in den, great room, family room , home office, as per plan and master bedroom
consisting of prewiring house for future internet, network and communication connections (1-CAD5 wire, 1 –CAD6 wire 2-RG6 wires
& 1 CAT3 telephone wire).
- Interior walls to be painted with premium quality latex paints, Purchaser’s choice of colour from Vendor’s samples.
- White sprayed stippled ceilings with smooth border in all rooms except kitchen, bathrooms and laundry.
- 5/8 Tongue and groove plywood subfloors.
- 3 ¼” Natural prefinished oak hardwood throughout main floor (except where tiled) and upstairs hallway.
- 40 oz. quality broadloom with 7/16” chip under pad in all floor areas as per plans – choice of two colours throughout.
- Poured CONCRETE basement walls. Poured concrete front porch where applicable as per plan.
- Steel beams and supports where applicable.
- Rough-in three piece basement washroom (drains only-no water lines) according to plan.
- Cold cellar with light.
- Garage walls and ceiling to be drywalled (unfinished space).
Purchasers to have a selection of interior finishing materials from the Vendor’s standard samples and are as per Vendor’s specifications provided they have not been installed or ordered. The Vendor will not
allow the Purchaser to do any work, supply any material to finish the dwelling, or enter the premises before the closing date.
Purchaser agrees to pay the Ontario New Home Warranty Program Enrolment Fee on Closing as an adjustment.
The Purchaser acknowledges that the finishing materials contained in any model home or presentation centre, including but not limited to broadloom, furniture, electrical fixtures, drapes, marble or ceramic
flooring, wood flooring, upgraded kitchen cabinets, fireplace, security and intercom system, stained floors, staircase and railing, architectural ornamental plaster, acoustic tiled ceiling and luminous lenses, etc.,
may be for display purposes only and may not be of the same grade or type, or may not necessarily be included in the dwelling unit referred to herein.
Variations from the Vendor’s samples may occur in finishing materials, bathroom fixtures, kitchen and vanity cabinets and floor and wall finishes due to normal production processes. Variations in shading will
occur in items provided by different manufacturers for example, but not limited to, pedestal sinks and toilets, coloured kitchen faucet and coloured sink, hardwood flooring, oak stairs and pickets and railings.
Purchasers are notified that secondary entry doors from the exterior to the garage or house or from the garage to the house or verandah may be lowered or eliminated to accommodate side yard drainage or
other grading requirements. The Purchaser acknowledges that the siting and exterior colours of homes on all lots is predetermined and subject to the approval of the Developer’s Architectural Control
The Purchaser shall indemnify and save the Vendor, its servants and agents harmless from all action, causes of action, claims or demands for, upon or by reason of any damage, loss or injury to person or property
of the Purchaser, or any of his friends, relatives, workmen or agents who have entered on the Real Property or any part of the subdivision of which the Real Property forms a part whether with or without the
authorization, express or implied, of the Vendor.
Actual floor space may vary from stated floor area. Location of furnace, hot water tank, posts & beams are to be determined by supplier and may not be located as shown on the brochure and purchasers shall be
deemed to accept same.Room dimensions and window configuration may vary with final construction drawings. All dimensions are approximate.
The Vendor shall have the right to make reasonable changes in the opinion of the Vendor in the plans and specifications if required and to substitute other material for that provided for herein with material that
is of equal or better quality than that provided for herein. The determination of whether or not a substitute material is of equal or better quality shall be made by the Vendor's architect whose determination shall
be final and binding. Colour, texture, appearance, etc. of features and finishes installed in the Unit may vary from Vendor's samples as a result of normal manufacturing and installation processes.
E.&O.E. January. 2018