- Inspiring designs reflecting elements from French Provincial & Traditional architecture,
finished with Stone & genuine clay brick (precast detailing such as: arches, keystones,
banding & sills), Stucco. Stucco areas receive decorative “maintenance free” stucco trim
& frieze board. Elevations are complimented with painted/prefinished and/or stucco
decorative exterior columns & metal/vinyl railing, as per front elevation.
- Architecturally controlled colour schemes from Rosehaven’s selections for the
purpose of providing a pleasing streetscape.
- Brick soldier coursing with steel lintels above all second floor windows, as
- Pre-finished maintenance-free aluminum soffits, fascia, eavestrough, downspouts and
ceilings of covered porches.
- Self-sealing shingled roof. (Limited lifetime Manufacturer’s warranty by BP, shingle
type is Mystique or equivalent).
- “Porcelain” house number on front elevation, location determined by Rosehaven.
- Fully sodded front, rear and side yards, (side yards: where applicable and where
continued growth will permit, otherwise gravel will be installed at Rosehaven’s sole
- Precast patio slab/tiles from front door to driveway and patio tiles will be installed at
rear patio door. (Rosehaven determines number of tiles).
- Two coat paved driveway, at no additional cost.
EXTERIOR WINDOWS AND DOORS
- Maintenance free vinyl Casement windows with Low E glass, Argon gas and warm
edge spacers throughout, basement/lower level windows are vinyl sliding windows
with Low E glass & warm edge spacers only. All operating windows have screens.
All windows are Energy Star® qualified.
- Front elevation windows to have decorative grills, as per elevation.
- “Transom height” windows to all ground floor side and rear windows, at the discretion
of Rosehaven Homes.
- Eight foot (8’0”) tall painted steel insulated front entry door(s) with a glass panel insert,
and “Nickel” finish grip set with deadbolt lock, as per plan/elevation. Where a single
front entry door is shown (with or without a sidelight) the door will be thirty-six inches
(36”) wide, as per plan/elevation.
- Quality painted sectional roll up Insulated garage doors, equipped with high-quality,
heavy duty springs and lifelong rust resistant door hardware, and window-lites,
as per elevation.
- Steel insulated interior garage access door (where grade permits, less than 2 risers into
house) complete with safety door closure.
- Six foot (6’0”) wide vinyl sliding patio door with transom window above at rear of home,
on the ground floor only, as per plan.
- Nine Foot (9’0”) high Smooth ceilings throughout the ground floor. (Some ceilings
areas may be lower due to mechanical, structural or decorative elements including
dropped ceiling areas).
- Eight foot (8’0”) high sprayed stippled ceilings with a 3” smooth border to 2nd
- Coffered ceilings, trimmed half walls and trimmed ledges, as per plan.
- Elegant Raised 9’0” Smooth Coffered Ceilings in master bedrooms, as indicated
- Smooth finish 7’0” tall “Carrara” interior passage & closet doors complete with “Nickel”
finish hinges and lever handles. Privacy door locks on all bathrooms.
- 2 ¾” Colonial style casing on all window frames, archways & doors & 4” Colonial style
baseboards throughout all finished areas.
- Oak Staircase, natural finish in finished areas only. (Veneer stringers & risers)
- Oak 2 ¾” grooved handrail with newel posts & oak nosing, with choice of 1 ¾” oak
pickets or straight black metal pickets, all oak finished natural, to finished areas
as per plan.
- Single sided gas fireplace with natural oak finish or white semi-gloss cabinet,
as per plan.
- Interior walls to be painted an “off white” colour throughout, including the 3” smooth
border on ceilings. All interior walls to be finished in a washable acrylic paint for easy
- Interior trim & doors to be painted “cool white”, to all finished areas.
- Wire shelving to all closets including linen, and walk in pantries, as per plan.
- Basement/lower level cold cellar, complete with weather-stripped steel insulated
door, vent, and an electrical light, as per plan.
- 13” x 13” imported ceramic floor tile in front foyer, kitchen, breakfast room, all
bathrooms, and finished laundry rooms, as per plan.
- 4” X ¾” wide plank pre-finished Engineered Natural Oak flooring throughout the
ground floor and stair landings. (excluding where tile is laid)
- 30 oz. Berber carpet with ¼” underpad OR 40 oz. Nylon carpet with ½” chip foam
underpad to all other non-tiled/hardwood finished areas, as per plan. Purchaser to
have choice of two colour selections as per Rosehaven’s selections.
- Metal edge is installed where carpet abuts ceramic tile and where ceramic tile abuts
- Quality cabinetry with extended upper kitchen cabinets adorned with crown
moulding (adding an additional 33% more upper storage), base cabinetry includes
one bank of drawers, from Rosehaven’s standard samples on display at the Décor
Studio, which include a choice of Maple or Oak veneer doors and laminate doors.
- Full depth fridge upper with crown moulding & fridge gables as required, as per plan.
- Granite kitchen counter top with mitre edge. Purchaser will have choice from
Rosehaven’s standard samples.
- Stainless steel finish, double bowl, undermount kitchen sink.
- Polished chrome pull-out spray, single lever faucet.
- Stainless finish hood exhaust fan with vent to exterior, with 6” ducting.
- Rough-In dishwasher provisions include open space in cabinetry, breaker and sealed
junction box for future dishwasher.
- Fixed electrical outlet on a non-moveable/secured kitchen island and on a
Peninsula over 3’0”, located at counter level. Electrical for fridge & stove. Electrical
outlets at counter level. (Counter level electrical outlets within one meter of the
kitchen sink are protected by GFIC)
BATHROOM AND LAUNDRY FEATURES
- White bathroom plumbing fixtures & chrome faucets.
- Pedestal sink in powder room, as per plan.
- Upgraded 5’0” Freestanding tub to Master Ensuite bathroom, with deck mounted
polished chrome faucet, as per plan.
- Separate Shower stalls feature full height frameless glass enclosure wall(s) and a
glass door, plus a recessed waterproof ceiling light, as per plan. (Glass door is not
- Upgraded deep soaking acrylic tubs in main baths and ensuites, as per plan.
- Polished chrome single lever faucets to bathrooms, sinks include pop-up drains.
(except kitchen & laundry)
- Polished chrome single lever faucets featuring pressure-balancing faucets in all
separate showers and tub enclosures.
- Upgraded polished chrome bathroom accessories to include a towel bar holder &
toilet paper dispenser with white ceramic soap dish in bathtub enclosures and
- Choice of quality cabinetry from Rosehaven’s standard samples, for bathroom vanities.
- Laminate bathroom counter tops with a contemporary pencil edge and a clean-cut
finish where counter top meets the wall.
- 8” x 10” imported ceramic tile in all bathtub enclosures & non-glass walls in shower
stalls up to ceiling only.
- Bevelled Oval 24” X 36” mirror over pedestal sink in powder room.
- Vanity plate Bevelled mirrors - 42” High by approx. the full width of vanity in
- Full height cement board backing on all non-glass separate shower enclosed
walls & full height “greenboard” drywall to walls of tub enclosures including ceiling.
- Single basin laundry tub set in base cabinet (cabinet/counter –white melamine
only) in all laundry rooms with 2 handle - hot and cold water faucet. (Where laundry
tub is located in the basement/lower level no cabinetry is provided)
CONVENIENCE, SAFETY AND SECURITY
- Pre-wired for television: four (4) cable TV rough-ins (RG-6) and four (4) telephone
rough-in locations (Cat-5e) all home run to one location in the basement/lower
level. Both cable & telephone are wired in family room or great room & 3 principal
bedrooms, where study is shown one bedroom will be eliminated and will be
installed in the study, whichever is applicable at Rosehaven’s discretion.
- Rough-in central vacuum system with all pipes dropped to garage, for future
- All air ducts to be cleaned prior to closing.
- Electric door chime installed.
- Monitored security system available through Rosehaven’s supplier. Must be ordered
by purchaser, see sales representative for details.
- Carbon monoxide detector(s), hard wired, per ESA Standards/Building Code.
- Interconnected smoke detectors, per ESA Standards/Building Code.
- One garage electrical ceiling outlet per garage door, for future garage door opener(s).
ENERGY EFFICIENT FEATURES
- Rosehaven Homes introduces “H.E.R.S.” Home Energy Rating System to Dreamfields in
Bradford. All of our designs have been reviewed and assessed by a third-party Certified
Home Energy Rating System (H.E.R.S.) Rater. Each home will be built to exceed the
current Ontario Building Code Requirements. The Certified H.E.R.S. Rater initially
determines the “projected rating” of each Rosehaven Home prior to construction, by
reviewing our energy features such as insulation, windows, heating & cooling system,
water heating in addition to our standard best building practices. Once the house is
complete and just prior to closing the Certified H.E.R.S. Rater will return to the home
to verify the energy features installed and also determines the homes air tightness
after which the “confirmed rating” of the home is established. On the H.E.R.S. Index
the lower the score the better. A Certificate is issue for each Rosehaven Home which
reflects the H.E.R.S. rating compared to the Ontario Building Code.
- High-Efficiency, Forced-Air Gas furnace with E.C.M. blower motor, complete with
electronic ignition & power vented to exterior. All ducting is sized for future air
- All homes are equipped with a high efficiency HRV – Heat Recovery Ventilator
(not ducted, exhaust only) which allows fresh filtered air to come into the home,
through the heat exchange core, this tempered fresh air is distributed throughout
the home through the ductwork, the exhaust ducts collect the stale air and draws
it back to the heat exchanger at the same rate as fresh air comes in, after giving up
its heat to the incoming air the exhaust air is forced outdoors.
- All heating/cooling supply transverse joints, branch take-offs, branch supply joints
and manufactured beaded joints on round perimeter pipes located on all floors will
- The high efficiency Hot water tank is power vented and is on a rental basis.
- Automatic set back Thermostat centrally located on the ground floor.
- All homes are equipped with a “Power pipe heat exchanger”. A heat recovery
system which provides energy savings for heating your homes hot water. Drain
pipe(s) in the basement/lower level will receive the “drain water heat recovery
system” this will be installed to a drain that services a shower. The drains location
is solely determined by Rosehaven.
- Power humidifier, mounted to the furnace.
- All finished bathrooms & laundry room include a high-performance exhaust fan,
Energy Star® rated with a low sones (sound rating) vented to the exterior.
ELECTRICAL, PLUMBING AND GAS
- Black Aluminum Entry Coach Lamps at all exterior doors and garage doors,
location and number determined by Rosehaven Homes. (Exterior doors include
patio, side & rear French doors)
- Four (4) exterior electrical outlets: Two (2) located in garage, one waterproof at rear
of house and one waterproof outlet at front of house.
- Future electric vehicle charging station consisting of a rough in for both a conduit
and electrical box in garage, location determined by Rosehaven Homes.
- Self-sealing air tight plastic electrical outlet boxes to all exterior walls & to the
second floor ceiling light fixtures.
- 200 AMP Electrical service complete with circuit breaker panel and copper
- Décor white switches and plugs throughout. Switches installed approx. 42” above the
floor. (Except bathrooms which may be at a standard height, Rosehaven’s discretion)
- One recessed L.E.D. pot light over fireplace, (Standard fireplace only) as per plan.
(Where a three-sided fireplace is indicated on plan only one pot light will be
installed and Rosehaven determines the location)
- Interior ceiling mounted light fixtures throughout all finished halls, all bedrooms,
studies & laundry rooms. (Except family/great room & living room will receive a
switched wall outlet)
- Modern hanging chandelier to hall and one to kitchen breakfast area and
complimenting ceiling mount fixture to kitchen work area. (Hall chandelier will either
be at open to above area in foyer or over stairs, location determined by Rosehaven)
- Elegant strip lighting with dropped glass shade in all bathrooms & powder room,
length of lighting determined by Rosehaven.
- All lighting as outlined above in items 81 to 83 are from Rosehaven’s “Silver” Collection.
See sales rep. for more details.
- Capped ceiling light outlet with switch provided for future dining room light fixture.
- Heavy-duty electrical outlet and outside vent for future dryer in laundry room.
- Ground fault interrupter protection in all bathrooms and powder room.
- Electrical outlet with integrated USB port in kitchen & master bedroom.
- Two hose bibs will be installed to each home, one in the garage and one at the rear
of the home, location will be determined by Rosehaven Homes.
- Innovative thermoplastic plumbing supply lines throughout. Advantages: less copper
in water, reduced knocking, less condensation.
- Second floor laundry rooms only, which are standard to a Rosehaven design, will
receive a floor drain & a raised threshold in the laundry room.
- Drain and water connections featuring hot and cold water shut off valves and an
electrical outlet for future automatic washer.
- Finished laundry rooms feature the shut off valves and drain connection installed
in a convenient recessed wall box located above future appliances.
- Shut off valves to all bathroom sinks & toilets.
- Rough-in drains for future 3-piece bathroom in basement/lower level, location
as per plan.
- Bar-b-que Gas line to rear of home, location determined by Rosehaven.
- Structurally sound 2” x 6” exterior wall, wood framed construction or to O.B.C.
- Engineered floor joist system or equivalent to O.B.C.
- ¾” Tongue and groove sub-flooring throughout.
- “Tyvek type” air barrier installation on basement/lower level walls for improved
humidity control. (excluding cold room)
- Steel beam construction in basement/lower level, as per plan.
- Poured concrete basement/lower level walls with drainage membrane & heavyduty
- Insulation to walls, attic, ceiling garage (where required) overhangs and basement/
lower level comply with the O.B.C. standards.
- Sprayed foam insulation to garage ceilings & overhangs with livable areas above.
- Entire garage to be drywalled, taped & prime painted, including ceiling, excluding
exposed poured/block concrete.
- Where decks are required at the rear patio door due to grade conditions the
following features are standard and included in any premium: A pressure treated
wood deck (6’ x 8’ or equiv.) with stairs to grade, and 30”x 24” (approx.) vinyl
basement/lower level windows with Low E glass, argon gas & warm edge spacers,
in the rear basement/lower level.
- Where “Look Out” basement/lower level conditions are applicable the following
features are standard and included in any premium: off the ground floor rear
patio door, a pressure treated wood deck (6’ x 8’ or equiv.) with stairs to grade,
and oversized vinyl casement windows with Low E glass, argon gas & warm edge
spacers, in the rear basement/lower level.
- Where walkout basement/lower level conditions are applicable the following
features are standard and included in any premium: basement/lower level vinyl
sliding patio door with Low E glass, argon gas and warm edge spacers, and
oversized vinyl casement windows with Low E glass, argon gas and warm edge
spacers, an additional exterior light, and electrical outlet. (additional brick, framing,
insulation) Off of the ground floor rear patio a pressure treated wood balcony (6’ x
8’ or equivalent).
ROSEHAVEN HOMES DÉCOR STUDIO
- All Interior selections will be made at the Rosehaven Homes Décor Studio located
in Oakville, from Rosehaven’s standard samples, during a private appointment
with the Rosehaven’s Décor Consultant. At this time, you will also have the
opportunity to purchase and incorporate upgraded finishing touches to your new
ROSEHAVEN HOMES HAS BEEN COMMITTED TO PROVIDING
EXCELLENT SERVICE UNDER THE GUIDELINES OF THE TARION
WARRANTY CORPORATION SINCE 1992.
For more information visit www.TARION.com
NOTE: The Vendor reserves the rights to substitute alternative materials and fixtures of equal or better
quality. All illustrations are artist’s concepts. The purchaser acknowledges that the floor plan may be
reversed. The Purchaser acknowledges that there shall be no reduction in the Purchase Price or credit/
supply/pick up for any standard feature listed herein which is omitted at the Purchaser’s request. Tubs
shapes depicted on the brochure may not reflect the actual shape of tub installed, and the Purchaser(s)
agree(s) to accept tub as installed. Specifications and conditions are subject to change without notice.
All references to sizes, measurements, construction styles, brand/industry names or terms may be
subject to change or variation within industry accepted standards & tolerances. All references to features
and finishes are as per applicable elevation/plan, and each item may not be included in each home.
All features & finishes where a selection is provided will be selected from Rosehaven’s predetermined
standard selections. The Energy Star® mark is Administered and promoted in Canada by Natural
Resources Canada. E. & O.E. November, 2018