DISTINCTIVE EXTERIOR CONSTRUCTION FEATURES
- Superior architecturally designed homes with inspired brick and/or stone, pre-cast
stone accents, vinyl siding, aluminum, exterior trim features, hardie board and/or
smartside in selected locations and as per elevation, concrete porches, decorative
columns and shutters. Soldier coursing, arches, keystone and masonry detailing in
brick as per elevation (front elevations, side window indentations, side and rear gables
to be vinyl).*
- 2" x 6" exterior wall construction. Jade, Topaz, Emerald, Sapphire & Amber will have
metal studs on walls of finished lower level.*
- Custom grey precast individual house numbers.
- Entry-resistant framing on all perimeter doors.
- Glazed panel in front entry door or sidelight (as per elevation).
- Oversized eavestroughs.
- Self-sealing fiberglass shingles (manufacturer's warranty).
- Pre-finished maintenance free aluminum, soffits, fascia, downspouts and vinyl siding.*
- Steel clad insulated entry and exterior doors with weather-stripping and dead bolt
- Luxury exterior low E argon vinyl casement or hung windows on front elevation.
Low E argon vinyl casements on sides and rear.*
- Taller windows on main floor and insert grills on front elevation only.*
- Low E argon vinyl thermo slider basement windows.
- Premium quality moulded paneled sectional roll-up garage doors with plexiglass
inserts equipped with heavy-duty springs and long life rust-resistant door hardware.*
- Poured concrete basement walls with damp proofing and weeping tile. Pre-formed
drainage membrane to all exterior walls excluding garage.
- Front and rear of lot to be graded and sodded. Side yard between homes will be
finished as per municipal requirements.
- Pre-cast concrete slab walk to front entry from driveway and 6 precast concrete slabs
at rear sliding patio/garden door at walkout to rear yard, excluding lots with a door
guard. All door guards will be black and secured through the exterior finish.*
- Two exterior taps-one in garage and one in rear or side close to rear, and four exterior
electrical outlets, one in front, one in rear and two holiday outlets located in front
soffit complete with switch all with ground fault protection.
- Elegant grip set for front lock set and up to two exterior black coach lamps.*
- All windows are fully caulked with quality brand caulking.
- Asphalt paved driveway included in purchase price. Vendor not responsible for
- All opening windows and patio doors are complete with screens.
- Direct insulated access door from garage to house with deadbolt and safety closer if
GOURMET KITCHEN FEATURES
- Upgraded kitchen with furniture finish cabinets with taller upper cabinets and
laminate countertop. *+
- Double stainless steel ledge-back kitchen sink (not undermount) with single lever
faucet and vegetable spray.*
- Deluxe white kitchen exhaust fan with 6" exhaust vented to exterior.
- Dishwasher rough-in includes electrical and plumbing only with space for dishwasher.
Hook up, cabinet and door not included. Electrical for dishwasher disconnected at
- Dedicated electrical outlet for refrigerator.
- Split electrical outlets at counter level for small appliances.
- 220 volt receptacle for stove.
- Colour co-ordinated kickplates to compliment cabinets.
- Refrigerator niche.*
- Breakfast bar in kitchen.*
LUXURY BATHROOM FEATURES
- Water resistant board on tub and shower enclosure walls up to ceiling.
- Purchaser's choice of cabinets for vanity in main bath, ensuite, and secondary ensuite
(where applicable) and laminate countertops.
- Lighting in all bathrooms and powder room.
- Colour co-ordinated kickplates to compliment cabinets.
- Energy efficient water saver showerheads and toilet tanks.
- Mirrors in all bathrooms (approximately full width of vanity), mirror in powder room.
- Ensuite bath off master bedroom with stand-alone bath and separate shower.*
- Electrical outlets with ground fault protection for small appliances beside vanity in all
- Exhaust fans vented to exterior in all bathrooms.
- Privacy locks on all bathroom doors.
- Single-lever washerless faucets with pop-up plugs in all vanities.
- Vanity with sink or pedestal sink in powder room.*
- Choice of 6" x 8" ceramic wall tile on walls and ceilings of separate shower stall and
on walls of bathtub enclosures.+
- Choice of 12" x 12" ceramic floor tile for all bathrooms.*+
- Ceramic bathroom accessories to include towel bar and toilet tissue dispenser.
- Acrylic or vikrell bathtub in all locations.*
- Water temperature balance sensor in all shower/ tubs.
- Vapourproof light in all separate showers.*
- Approximately 9' high ceiling on main level (except in powder room and laundry
room or where mechanical or duct work requires a lower height) and approximately
8'0" high ceiling on the upper level & loft. Lower level ceiling height for Jade, Topaz,
Emerald, Sapphire and Amber will be approximately 7'7" high. Lower level will have
reduced ceiling heights due to duct work and mechanicals.*
- Master bedroom in Ruby, Diamond, Sapphire and Amber will have tray ceilings with
approximately 9' raised area.
- Carpeted stairs with oak veneer stringer and nosing on the main staircases with oak
handrail (2-1/2") and (1-5/16")oak pickets in a natural finish.+*
- Unfinished stairs from lower level to basement as per plan.*
- Claremont panel interior passage doors throughout (excluding sliding closet doors and
rounded or oversized arches).
- Arristocrat 4-1/4" baseboard throughout with quarter-round in all tiled areas.
- Arristocrat 2-3/4" door casing on swing doors, main floor archways, and windows
throughout in all finished areas where applicable. (excluding rounded or oversized
arches) Door casing height in the finised lower level may be reduced due to the
reduced ceiling height.*
- All drywall applied with screws, using a minimum number of nails.
- Brushed nickel interior door levers and painted hinges.
- 36" electric fireplace in great room/family room, 1 fireplace per home.*
MAIN FLOOR OR 2ND FLOOR LAUNDRY ROOM FEATURES
- Laundry tub with hot and cold-water shutoffs.
- Heavy-duty electrical outlet for dryer.
- Dryer vented to exterior.
LIGHTING AND ELECTRICAL FEATURES
- Electrical outlets in all bathrooms and powder room include ground fault protection.
- 100 amp electrical service with breaker panel.
- All wiring in accordance with Ontario Hydro standards.
- Light fixtures in all bedroom ceilings and recreation rooms in finished lower level.
Light fixtures in kitchen, dining room, family room, bathrooms, laundry room and
upper hall and switched electrical outlet in living room and loft bonus room.*
- One electrical outlet on the garage wall and one in unfinished area of basement
under electrical panel.
- Electronic door chime.
- Cable tv rough-in in family room and master bedroom.*
- Telephone rough-in for kitchen, family room and master bedroom.*
- Rough-in central vacuum outlets. Central vacuum terminates in garage.
- Dedicated electrical outlet within 3' of central vacuum termination in garage.
- Smoke/carbon monoxide detector on every level and a smoke detector in each
- White toggle light switches and plugs throughout.
HEATING, INSULATION AND ENERGY EFFICIENT FEATURES
- Forced air high-efficiency gas furnace with electronic ignition power vented to
- Air-conditioning located as per municipal guidelines.
- Thermostat centrally located on main level.
- All insulation in exterior walls, roof and in basement or in finished lower level in
accordance with the standards set as per the building code and expanding foam
insulation on garage ceiling under living space.
- House sealed in vapour barrier as per building code.
- Weather stripping on all exterior doors.
- One coat of primer and one coat of quality paint on all walls and woodwork in
- Trim and doors to be painted "lucious" white.
- Choice of one colour for walls from vendor's 4 samples.
- Spray stipple ceiling with smooth borders in all rooms except for kitchen, breakfast,
bathrooms, powder room, and laundry room which have smooth ceilings, (walk in
closets have sprayed stipple ceilings only).
- Choice of quality imported 12"x 12", 13" x 13" ceramic floor tile standard through
vestibule, kitchen/ breakfast area, powder room, all bathrooms, and laundry area.+*
- 40 oz. Broadloom with 12mm underpad throughout excluding tiled areas. (one colour
- Engineered floor system throughout with 3/4" tongue and groove subflooring to be
glued, nailed, screwed and sanded
SECURITY AND TECHNOLOGY
- Monitored security system consisting of DSC 4 zone PC500 control, keypad, motion
detector, and magnetic contacts on all external main floor doors and operating
windows will be installed with Purchaser's order of monitoring service from builder's
supplier. (See your decor representative for details).
- Rough-in drains for 3 piece bathroom in unfinished basement.
- Mortgage survey, provided at no additional cost.
- Garage floor and driveway sloped for drainage.
- Concrete garage floor with reinforced grade beams.
- Poured concrete front porch.
- Architecturally pre-determined sitings and exterior colours.
- Concrete basement floor with drain.
- Professional home cleaning prior to occupancy including windows. Ducts will be
cleaned after closing.
- Fieldgate Homes warranty backed by TARION's (Ontario New Home Warranty
Program) Excellent Service Rating includes complete customer service for one full
TWO YEAR WARRANTY PROTECTION
- The home is free from defects in workmanship and materials including caulking
windows and doors so that the building prevents water penetration.
- Defects in workmanship and materials in the electrical, plumbing and heating
- Defects in workmanship and materials, which result in the detachment, displacement
or deterioration of exterior cladding.
- Violations of the Ontario Building Code's Health and Safety provisions.
- Warranties are limited to the requirements established by the Ontario New Home
Warranty Plan Act.
SEVEN YEAR WARRANTY PROTECTION (MAJOR STRUCTURAL)
A major structural defect is defined in the Ontario New Home Warranty Plan Act as:
- A defect in workmanship and materials that results in the failure of a load-bearing
part of the home’s structure, or any defect in workmanship or material that adversely
affects your use of the building as a home.
*AS PER PLAN +AS PER VENDOR'S STANDARD SAMPLE