- "Formal French Provincial" & "Classic English Tudor" architectural designs finished with
Stone & genuine clay brick (precast detailing such as: arches, keystones, banding & sills) & Stucco. Stucco areas receive decorative "maintenance free" stucco trim & frieze board. Elevations are complimented with painted/prefinished and/orstucco decorative exterior columns and black metal railing, as per front elevation.
- Architecturally controlled colour schemes from Rosehaven's selections for the purpose of providing a pleasing streetscape.
- Brick soldier coursing with steel lintels above all second-floor windows, as per elevation.
- Copper coloured metal roofs, parapets & eyebrows, as per plan & elevations.
- Pre-finished maintenance-free aluminum soffits, fascia, eavestrough, downspouts and ceilings of covered porches.
- Self-sealing shingled roof. (Limited lifetime Manufacturer's warranty by BP, shingle type is Mystique or equivalent)
- "Porcelain" house number on front elevation, location determined by Rosehaven.
- Fully sodded front, rear and sideyards, (sideyards: where applicable and where continued
growth will permit, otherwise gravel will be installed at Rosehaven's sole discretion).
- Decorative "Flagstone style" patio slab/tiles from front door to driveway and patio tiles
will be installed at rear patio door. (Rosehaven determines number of tiles)
- Two coat paved driveway, at no additional cost
EXTERIOR WINDOWS AND DOORS
- Maintenance free vinyl Casement windows with Low E glass, Argon gas and warm edge
spacers throughout, basement lower level windows are vinyl sliding windows with Low E glass & warm edge spacers only. All operating windows have screens. Front elevation windows to receive decorative grils, as per elevation. All windows are Energy Star® qualified
- Front elevation windows to have decorative grills, as per elevation.
- "Transom height windows to all ground floor side and rear windows, at the discretion of Rosehaven Homes
- Eight foot (8'0") tall painted steel insulated front entry door(s) with a glass panel insert, and "Nickel" finish grip set with deadbolt lock, as per plan/elevation. Where a single front entry door is shown (with or without a sidelight) the door will be thirty-six inches (36") wide, as per plan/elevation
- Quality painted sectional roll up Insulated garage doors, equipped with high-quality, heavy duty springs and lifelong rust resistant door hardware, and window-lites, as per elevation
- Steel insulated interior garage access door (where grade permits, less than 2 risers into
house) complete with safety door closure.
- Six foot (6'0") wide vinyl sliding patio door with transom window above at rear of home, on
the ground floor only, as per plan.
- Nine Foot (9'0") high Smooth ceilings throughout the ground floor. (Some ceilings areas
may be lower due to mechanical, structural or decorative elements including dropped
- Eight foot (80" high sprayed stippled ceilings with a 3" smooth border on the second floor.
- Coffered ceilings, trimmed half walls and trimmed ledges, as per plan.
- Elegant Raised g'o"Smooth Coffered Ceilings in master bedrooms, as indicated on plan
- Smooth finish 70" tall "Carrara" interior passage & closet doors complete with "Nickel" finish hinges and lever handles. Privacy door locks on all bathrooms.
- 2 3/4" Colonial style casing on all window frames, archways & doors & 4" Colonial style baseboards throughout all finished areas.
- Oak Staircase, natural finish in finished areas only Veneer stringers & risers)
- Oak 2 3/4" grooved handrail with newel posts & oak nosing, with choice of 1 3/4" oak pickets or straight black metal pickets, all oak finished natural, to finished areas as per plan.
- Single sided and/or double gas fireplace with natural oak finish or white semi-gloss cabinet or mantle & legs, as per plan.
- Interior walls to be painted an "off white" colour throughout, including the 3% smooth border on ceilings. All interior walls to be finished in a washable acrylic paint for easy maintenance.
- All interior paints, varishes, stains and sealers are Low VOC.
- Interior trim & doors to be painted "cool white" to all finished areas.
- Basement lower level Cold cellar, complete with weather-stripped steel insulated door,
vent, and an electrical light, as per plan.
- 13"x13" imported ceramic floor tile in front foyer, kitchen, breakfast room, all bathrooms,
and finished laundry rooms, as per plan.
- 4'X 3/4" wide plank pre-finished Engineered Natural Oak flooring throughout the ground floor and upper hall including stair landings, (excluding bedrooms and where tile is laid, hardwood dimensions are approx.).
- 30 oz. Berber carpet with 14" underpad OR 40 oz. Nylon carpet with 12" chip foam underpad to all other non-tiled/hardwood finished areas, as per plan. Purchaser to have
choice of two colour selections as per Rosehaven's selections.
- Metal edge is installed where carpet abuts ceramic tile and where ceramic tile abuts
- Quality cabinetry with extended upper kitchen cabinets adored with crown moulding
(adding an additional 33% more upper storage), base cabinetry includes one bank of drawers, from Rosehaven's standard samples on display at the décor studio, which include a choice of Maple or Oak veneer doors and laminate doors.
- Full depth fridge upper with crown moulding & fridge gables as required, as per plan.
- Granite kitchen counter top with mitre edge, from Vendors samples. Purchaser will have
choice from Rosehaven's standard samples.
- Stainless steel finish, double bowl, undermount kitchen sink.
- KOHLER polished chrome pull-out spray, single lever faucet
- Stainless finish hood exhaust fan with vent to exterior, with 6" ducting.
- Rough-In dishwasher provisions include open space in cabinetry, breaker and sealed
junction box for future dishwasher.
- Fixed electrical outlet on a non-moveable/secured kitchen island and on a Peninsula
over 3'0", located at counter level Electrical for fridge & stove. Electrical outlets at counter level (Counter level electrical outlets within one meter of the kitchen sink are protected by
- Complete kitchen appliance package featuring: "Stainless Steel Finish" counter depth
French door Refrigerator, Slide in electric range & dishwasher, supplied & placed only.
BATHROOM AND LAUNDRY FEATURES
- White KOHLER bathroom plumbing fixtures & chrome faucets. Except Master Ensuite
Freestanding tub is Mirolin.
- Pedestal sink in powder room, as per plan.
- Upgraded 5'0" Freestanding Mirolin tub to Master Ensuite bathroom, with deck mounted
KOHLER polished chrome faucet, as per plan.
- Separate Shower stalls feature full height frameless glass enclosure wall(s) and a glass
door, plus a recessed waterproof ceiling light, as per plan (Glass door is not full height).
- Upgraded deep soaking acrylic tubs in main baths and ensuites, as per plan.
- Polished chrome single lever faucets to bathrooms, sinks include pop-up drains (except
kitchen & laundry).
- Polished chrome single lever faucets featuring pressure-balancing faucets in al separate
showers and tub enclosures.
- Upgraded polished chrome bathroom accessories to include an 18" towel bar holder &
toilet paper dispenser with white ceramic soap dish in bathtub enclosures and shower
- Choice of quality cabinetry from Rosehaven's standard samples, for bathroom vanities.
- Laminate bathroom countertops with a contemporary pencil edge and a clean-cut finish
where counter top meets the wall
- 8" x 10" imported ceramic tile in all bathtub enclosures & non-glass walls in shower stalls
up to ceiling only
- Bevelled Oval 24'X 36" mirror over pedestal sink in powder room.
- Vanity plate Bevelled mirrors - 42" High by approx. the full width of vanity in all bathrooms.
- Full height cement board backing on all non-glass separate shower enclosed walls & full
height "greenboard" drywall to walls of tub enclosures including ceiling.
- Single basin laundrytub set in base cabinet (cabinet/counter-white melamine only) in all laundry rooms with 2 handle - hot and cold water faucet (Where laundry tub is located in the basement/lower level no cabinetry is provided).
- Complete laundry appliance package featuring: Stylish grey coloured front load electric dryer and a front load washer, supplied & placed only.
CONVENIENCE, SAFETY AND SECURITY
- Pre-wired for television: four (4) cable TV rough-ins (RG-6) and four (4) telephone rough-in
locations (Cat-5e) all home run to one location in the basement lower level. Both cable & telephone are wired in family room or great room & 3 principal bedrooms, where computer niche/study/library/media room or home offices are shown one bedroom will be eliminated and will be installed in the computer niche/study/library/media room or
home office, whichever is applicable at Rosehaven's discretion.
- Rough-in central vacuum system with all pipes dropped to garage, for future easy finishing.
- All air ducts to be cleaned prior to closing.
- Electric door chime installed.
- Monitored security system available through Rosehaven's supplier. Must be ordered by
purchaser (see sales representative for details).
- Carbon monoxide detector(s), hard wired, per ESA Standards/Building Code.
- Interconnected smoke detectors, per ESA Standards/Building Code.
- One garage electrical ceiling outlet per garage door, for future garage door opener(s).
ENERGY EFFICIENT FEATURES
- Energy Star® qualified home, including inspection and certification by an independent
- High-Efficiency, Forced-Air Gas furnace with E.C.M. blower motor, complete with electronic ignition & powervented to exterior. All ducting is sized for future air conditioning.
- All homes are equipped with a high efficiency HRV - Heat Recovery Ventilator (not ducted, exhaust only) which allows fresh filtered air to come into the home, through the heat exchange core, this tempered fresh air is distributed throughout the home through the ductwork, the exhaust ducts collect the stale air and draws it back to the heat exchanger at the same rate as fresh air comes in, after giving up its heat to the incoming air the exhaust air is forced outdoors.
- All heating/cooling supply transverse joints, branch take-offs, branch supply joints and manufactured beaded joints on round perimeter pipes located on all floors will be sealed
- The high efficiency Hot water tank is power vented and is on a rental basis.
- Automatic set back Thermostat centraly located on the ground floor.
- All homes are equipped with a "Power pipe heat exchanger". A heat recovery system which provides energy savings for heating your homes hot water. Drain pipels) in the basement lower level will receive the "drain water heat recovery system" this will be installed to a drain that services a shower. The drains location is solely determined by
- Whole home water efficient humidifier is mounted to the fumace.
- An On demand hot water recirculating system will be installed to a bathroom on the second floor, (the purpose of this system is to keep the water moving within the pipes so
wam/hot water is available quicker when turned on in a bathroom).
- A Conduit pipe from basement lower level to roof attic for future solar panel will be
- All toilets and all bathroom sink faucets and shower faucets are Water Sense certified.
- All finished bathrooms & laundry room include a high-performance exhaust fan, Energy Star rated with a low sones (sound rating) vented to the exterior.
ELECTRICAL PLUMBING AND GAS
- Black Aluminum Entry Coach Lamps at all exterior doors and garage doors, location and
number determined by Rosehaven Homes.
- Four (4) exterior electrical outlets: Two (2) located in garage, one waterproof at rear of house and one waterproof outlet at front of house.
- Self-sealing air tight plastic electrical outlet boxes to all exterior walls & to 2nd floor ceiling light fixtures
- 100 AMP Electrical service for the Semi-Detached & Freehold Townhomes and a 200 AMP Electrical service for all Detached homes complete with circuit breaker panel and copper wiring throughout
- Décor white switches and plugs throughout Switches installed approx. 42" above the
floor (Except bathrooms which may be at a standard height, Rosehaven's discretion).
- One recessed LE.D. pot light over fireplace. (Standard fireplace only). Where a double
sided fireplace is indicated on plan only one pot light will be installed and Rosehaven determines the location.
- Interior ceiling mounted light fixtures throughout all finished halls, all bedrooms, studies, den, lofts, media rooms & laundry rooms (Except family/great room & living room will receive a switched wall outlet).
- Modern hanging chandelier to hall and one to kitchen breakfast area and complimenting ceiling mount fixture to kitchen work area (Hall chandelier will either be at open to above area in foyer or over stairs, location determined by Rosehaven).
- Elegant strip lighting with dropped glass shade in all bathrooms & powder room, length of lighting determined by Rosehaven.
- All lighting as outlined above in items 87 to 89 are from Rosehaven's "Silver" Collection. See sales rep. for more details.
- Capped ceiling light outlet with switch provided for future dining room light fixture.
- Heavy-duty electrical outlet and outside vent for future dryer in laundry room.
- Ground fault interrupter protection in all bathrooms and powder room.
- Electrical outlet with integrated USB port in kitchen & master bedroom.
- The Nimbus "5 Stage" Drinking water filter system, installed in the basement lower level Featuring its own faucet at the kitchen sink, with a line run to the refrigerator. Enjoy fresh clean water for all your drinking and cooking needs while reducing your carbon foot print
with the elimination of plastic or bottled water.
- Two hose bibs will be installed to each home, one in the garage and one at the rear of the
home, location will be determined by Rosehaven Homes.
- Innovative thermoplastic plumbing supply lines throughout Advantages: less copper in
water, reduced knocking, less condensation.
- Second floor laundry rooms only, which are standard to a Rosehaven design, will receive a floor drain in the laundry room.
- Drain and water connections featuring hot and cold water shut off valves and an electrical
outlet for future automatic washer.
- Finished laundry rooms feature the shut off valves and drain connection installed in a
convenient recessed wall box located above future appliances.
- Shut off valves to all bathroom sinks & toilets.
- Rough-in water line for refrigerator (no connection included).
- Rough-in drains for future 3-piece bathroom in basement/lower level, location as per plan.
- Structurally sound 2" x 6" exterior wall, wood framed construction or to O.B.C.
- Engineered floorjoist system or equivalent to O.B.C.
- Tongue and groove sub-flooring throughout
- "Tyvek type" air barrier installation on basement /lower level walls for improved humidity
control (excluding cold room).
- Steel beam construction in basement lower level, as per plan.
- Poured concrete basement/lower level walls with drainage membrane & heavy-duty
- Insulation to walls, attic, ceiling garage (where required) overhangs and basement lower
level comply with the O.B.C. standards.
- Sprayed foam insulation to garage ceilings & overhangs with livable areas above.
- Entire garage to be drywalled, taped & prime painted, including ceiling, excluding
exposed poured/block concrete.
- The common wall(s) of our Townhomes & Semi-Detached homes will be a double stud wal which will receive sound absorptive material on each side to the underside of the second-floor ceiling, within the attic space the units are separated through the use of
trusses and fire rated drywall.
- Where decks are required at the rear patio door due to grade conditions the following
features are standard and included in any premium:A pressure treated wood deck (6'x8' or equiv.) with stairs to grade, and 30 x 24" (approx.) vinyl basement/lower level windows
with Low Eglass, argon gas & warm edge spacers, in the rear basement lower level
- Where "Look Out" basement lower level conditions are applicable the following features
are standard and included in any premium: off the ground floor rear patio door, a pressure treated wood deck (6' x 8' or equiv.) with stairs to grade, and oversized vinyl casement windows with Low Eglass, argon gas & warm edge spacers, in the rear basement lower level
- Where walkout basement/lower level conditions are applicable the following features are standard and included in any premium: basement lower level vinyl sliding Patio door with Low Eglass, argon gas and warm edge spacers, and oversized vinyl casement windows with Low Eglass, argon gas and warm edge spacers, an additional exterior light, and electrical outlet (additional brick, framing, insulation) Off of the ground floor rear patio a pressure treated wood balcony (6'x 8'or equivalent).
ROSEHAVEN HOMES DECOR STUDIO
- All Interior selections will be made at the Rosehaven Homes Décor Studio located in Oakville, from Rosehaven's standard samples, during a private appointment with the Rosehaven's Décor Consultant. At this time, you will also have the opportunity to purchase and incorporate upgraded finishing touches to your new Rosehaven Home
- Bar-b-que Gas line to rear of home, location determined by Rosehaven.