Driven by an emphasis on design, superior craftsmanship,
and our own experiences, we’re committed to building the best
homes for our families. We partner with the finest Planners,
Architects, Engineers and Trades to ensure we don’t just build
houses, we build homes.
- All homes are built with brick exteriors and stone accents.
Elevations are aesthetically-driven to maintain a unique
streetscape, balance and tone in the existing site and
- Long-life prefinished maintenance-free soffit, eaves trough
and downspout in aluminum as per builder samples.
- Quality self-sealing 50 year asphalt shingles.
- Weather-stripping on all exterior doors, except the garage
- Fiberglass dent-resistant insulated front entry door with glass
inserts, as per plan.
- Composite pre-painted sectional garage doors as per builder
- All sliding patio doors to be double-glazed, PVC, with Low-E
- All windows are to be double-glazed, PVC, with Low-E
glass. All operating windows are to be screened. All operable
windows on the first and second floors will be casement
throughout, with decorative bars on the front elevation,
as per plan.
- All basement windows to be sliders, double-glazed, PVC, with
- Corrugated galvanized steel window wells may be required on rear
and side windows in basement, as per grading conditions at builder
- All garage walls to be completed with drywall and gas proofed
- Entire lot graded and sodded as per plan.
- Precast concrete slab walkway to front entry.
- Exterior water tap installed in attached garage and at rear of house,
as per applicable plan.
- Some rear yards may have access from house via a small deck with
stairs, depending on grade and as per builder discretion. Larger decks
will be offered as an upgrade.
- Basement to be poured concrete with drainage layer and weeping
tiles, where applicable.
- Paved driveways at home owner cost of $950 on closing, within
18 months of closing.
- Optional rough-in three piece plumbing in basement for future
bathroom (drains only, no water lines).
- Soaring 9' high ceilings throughout the main floor.
- Kettlebeck will work with home owners to upgrade their homes
in their individual preference and options for a unique layout and
- Ceilings finished in California texture style plaster throughout
- Master bedroom complete with ensuite and closet, as per design.
- Quality textured wood doors on all closets and bedrooms in
two-panel modern lines
- Choice of custom quality finished cabinets and counter tops
from Vendor’s samples.
- Standard 40" upper cabinets in kitchens, as per vendor’s
- Standard double stainless steel sink.
- Vented exhaust fan over stove.
- Rough-in plumbing and electrical for future dishwasher.
- Heavy-duty wiring and receptacle for electrical stove.
- Electrical outlets are conveniently located for fridge and
counter level for small appliances.
- Single lever faucet in chrome.
- Microwave cabinets over stove available as an option.
Baths & Plumbing
- Choice of vanity cabinets and counter tops in all bathrooms
from Vendor’s samples.
- Master ensuite bath to contain standard acrylic bathtub
with ceramic tiles on walls with a shower fixture, if separate
optional shower is not purchased.
- Master ensuite to contain an optional separate shower
stall with ceramic tile and a small tile shower base, as per
- Optional frameless glass shower stall in master ensuite comes
equipped with an overhead waterproof light on a separate
switch and a tiled bench, if purchased.
- Additional bathroom(s) to have an acrylic bathtub with ceramic
tiled bathtub enclosure walls, up to ceiling with the shower
fixture, as per design.
- Fixtures in master ensuite and additional bathroom(s) are to be
- Choice of ceramic wall tile for main bathtub enclosure walls and
shower walls (as per applicable model) from our wide selection of
colours and styles.
- All bathtubs to be acrylic, as per applicable plan.
- Exhaust fans installed in all bathrooms.
- Privacy locks on all bathroom doors and the master bedroom
entrance door only.
- Single lever faucets on all vanities.
- Temperature control valves in all showers.
- Standard white towel bar and toilet paper dispenser in all
- Shower areas to have a soap dish installed on the tiled wall.
- Mirrors in all bathrooms.
- Main floor powder room to contain a toilet and a pedestal sink in
white. Option of vanity cabinet and laminate countertop available
from Vendor’s samples, as an upgrade.
- Shut off valves installed on all sinks.
- All water lines to be polyethylene tubing throughout.
- Sump pump may be required, as per municipal requirements.
- Laundry on main floor, second floor or basement, as per plan
- Laundry on main floor and second floor to have finished tiles
on floor with single plastic laundry tub. Optional tub cabinets,
faucets and uppers available as upgrades.
- Plumbing for automatic washer roughed-in.
- Dryer vent and heavy-duty wiring and outlet provided as
Finishing Details / Interior Trim
56 Natural finish oak stairs, railings and pickets, as per models and
- Interior passage doors and trims painted white.
- 6" or higher baseboards with door stop on hard surface area.
- 2 3/4" casings on all windows and doors.
- Two-storey model types to have approximately 9' ceiling heights
on the main floor and 8' on the second floor, except where
precluded by bulkheads.
- All closets to have shelving and hanging provision.
- Optional fireplaces shown in floor plans shall be direct-vented
gas fireplace with 8" marble surround.
- Premium satin finish hardware on all interior and exterior doors.
Dead bolt on side door entry, garage door and main entry door,
where applicable. Side and garage man-doors are optional.
- Exterior satin finish grip set with dead bolt on main entry door.
- Circuit-breaker panel with 100 Amp service.
- All wiring in accordance with Ontario Hydro Standards and
approved by ESA.
- Light fixtures provided in all rooms except the living room.
- Exterior lights on garages and front porch on front elevation, as per
- Two exterior waterproof electrical outlets: one (1) at the rear of
the house and one (1) in the porch area with covered box and on
a breaker circuit.
- Mechanical exhaust fan in all washrooms as per plan.
- Toggle switches throughout the house.
- Electrical outlet for future garage door opener in the garage
- Standard CO and Smoke detector on all floors as per the new OBC
and safety by laws.
- Combination smoke detector/carbon monoxide detector in upper
hallway and bedrooms as per the new OBC.
- Rough-in central vacuum outlets dropped to garages and
- Electrical door chimes.
- Rough-in cable T.V. outlets 1 each in the family room and the
- Prewired for telephone jack 1 each in the family room and master
Heating / Air Conditioning / Insulation
- High-efficiency forced air gas furnace.
- Hot water tank — gas rental unit.
- Ducts sized for future air conditioning.
- Exterior walls to be 2" × 6" with R22, as per OBC.
- Attic insulation to be R50 or better.
- R12/R20 or better insulation to be installed to within approximately
4" above the basement slab in the unfinished basement
area, with a vapour barrier nailed into the walls, as per HVAC
energy package for each house, as per OBC.
- Interior walls painted in builder’s beige colour in a flat texture.
- All trim and interior doors painted in white with semi-gloss
- All ceilings to be California texture style plaster in white.
- OSB tongue and groove sub floor glued, nailed and then
sanded at drywall stage, as per Vendor’s specifications.
- All floor joints are sanded and nailed down twice to minimize
squeaks and floor movement — an above average industry
- High performance engineered flooring system “I” — joists
and 2' × 8' joists construction as per the architect’s
- High Quality imported German Laminate flooring 12mm
AC3 / Class 31 on HDF boards is being offered as a standard
throughout the house with advanced engineered underpad.
Planks come in a variety of colours in 5 inch width and 48 inch
lengths. Flooring carries a 35 year manufacturer’s warranty.
See sample floor and bounce test in the model home.
- Choose from a selection of imported ceramic tile (approximately
12" × 12" or larger) in kitchen, main floor laundry area and all
bathrooms, as per plan.
Kettlebeck Developments Group is a registered builder with the
Tarion Warranty Corporation.
Standard Tarion 1 year, 2 year, 5 year and 7 year warranties apply
to each house as they come enrolled with Tarion. PDI and a 30
day inspection and warranty will ensure that you get settled in
your new home in a quick and stress-free manner.