Address: 8 Elm St, Toronto
Destined to become a landmark in the heart of Toronto, 8 Elm on Yonge by Reserve Properties and Capital Developments stands 69 storeys above Yonge and Dundas — a slender and elegant spire ensuring unparalleled views of downtown and beyond. The centre of attention for the trend setters and taste makers, for those always looking for the new and the next.
Floorplan(s) at 8 Elm on Yonge
HERITAGE-RICH ELM STREET
Merging the past with the future, 8 Elm will preserve the heritage buildings at its base. This unique street is lined with premier restaurants, pubs and shops, while still maintaining a quiet, residential feel.
SHOPPING, DINING, ARTS & CULTURE
Whatever your mood, whatever your wish or desire, you can find it here at Yonge and Dundas. With so many first-class venues in the area surrounding 8 Elm, you’ll always find incredible places to eat, drink, shop, and be entertained.
Indulge in retail therapy, refresh your wardrobe, and find all manner of furnishings and home accessories at Nordstrom, Saks, and Eaton Centre.
Competing for your attention is an ever expanding menu of places where taste is the ultimate sense and nothing else matters except the exquisite and the delicious.
Live music, dance, theatre, movies, sporting events and non-stop glitz showcase talent and energy – the pinnacle of a thousand minds together in the ultimate uplifting, never-ending spectacle.
CONNECT TO EVERY DESTINATION
At 8 Elm, connectivity is first-rate. You’re only steps from the Yonge subway line and the Dundas streetcar. From Dundas station you can access the entire GTA, including Union Station where you can catch the streetcar to Billy Bishop Airport and the UP Express to Pearson Airport.
Yonge and Dundas is a walking and biking paradise, with a walk score of 99 and a bike score of 92. A Bike Share station is right there. Surrounded by bike paths and only a short distance to the sparkling waterfront, it’s easy to get into your favourite outdoor pursuits when you live at 8 Elm.
WORK & STUDY
8 Elm is ideally located close to universities, corporate and bank HQs and hospitals. If you work in the financial district, you’re a short walk from the office, and if you’re taking courses at Toronto Metropolitan University (formerly known as Ryerson University), cross the street to get there. University of Toronto is also just minutes away.
- Balcony or Terrace*
- Floor-to-ceiling windows*
- Smooth-finished flat ceiling throughout the suite
- Contemporary-style doors with designer-series hardware
- Choice of pre-finished wide plank laminate or pre-finished wide plank luxury vinyl floors** throughout, with the exception of the bathroom and laundry room
- Capped ceiling light fixture outlet in dining room* and den*
- Front-loading stacked washer and dryer
- Choice of premium quartz countertop**
- Choice of premium quartz or porcelain backsplash**
- Choice of custom designed European style kitchen cabinetry in a selection of door finishes and soft-close motion drawers**
- Under-mounted single-bowl stainless steel sink with single-lever faucet
- Fully Integrated European style appliances with refrigerator, electric cook top and oven, dishwasher, microwave, and exhaust hood**
- Designer overhead track lighting
- Choice of oversize porcelain tile** flooring
- Choice of oversize porcelain** wall tiles in tub/shower enclosure
- Integrated solid surface countertop and sink for vanity
- Vanity mirror/medicine cabinet with integrated LED lighting
- Rain style shower head with contemporary lever style vanity faucet
- Overhead pot lights
- Linear drain in shower
- Smart thermostat
- Individually controlled, on-demand heating and air conditioning system
- Heat recovery ventilation system included
* Denotes availability determined by suite design.
** Denotes finishes to be selected from the vendor’s samples.
All features and finishes subject to change without
notice. E. & O. E. August 2022